8 Little known Blog Tips That will Save You Time & Money
You have just finished setting up your blog by creating quality content, uploaded your logo and presented some of your affiliate promotions, products, and services . You have added propositions and promos to catch your target audience’s attention. You have achieved the do's and don’ts of building an authority site. But why isn’t your blog a major success?
Maybe you’re not planning which is the key to the best promotion for your blog Here are 8 tips that will save you time and money.
1. Video isn't just for Vloggers, it is imperative you use video for almost every post you publish. The reason is that most people like video. It takes less time to watch and listen to a video than read the content. But if your a blogger, word press doesn't make it easy, to organize your vid content. Even with the best HTML 5 video plugin installed. That is until now...
Vivek Sharma and Yaz Stone, created the EZ WP Plug-N-Player, which will self host your video's on your server without the need of scripts or a special hosting account.
it is Simple and Easy to Use: - Upload Videos in your Wordpress Website like any other media and grab the media links, videos can be in MP4, WebM, OVG Format, use simple short codes to put them in any post or page.
Highly Customizable: - Customize video to auto play, hide controls, add poster, loop it or play as muted video
Works on Any Device:- Your videos will be responsive and will look good on any of your devices like mobile, android, PC, Tablet, iPad or iPhone, optionally you can also set the width of these videos height will auto adjust to make it responsive. Click here to learn more about the EZ WP Plug-n-Player plugin.
2..SEO Content Strategy: This is a good long term strategy that you can do with your content. Once you decide on a topic use Google's keyword planning tool to find "keywords" that your potential audience is searching for. Use a medium keyword (less competition) in your title and once every 100 words and at the end of the post
2. List your blog in all of the top search engines and directories. This would give your blog the traffic you deserve and always wanted. Make sure to check your blog ranking to know whether or not this type of free promotion is working for you.
3.Make a deal with other bloggers on bloggerlinkup.com and begin sharing each others content as guest bloggers and cross promotions with advertising or even better small reports or email swaps, which could help both blogs.
4. Local Free Classified ads could boost the promotion of your blog especially if you are selling psychical goods or services . These ads could be seen by other people who you are not targeting for, but may be interested in your services. I would start with Craigslist.org for your local area even if the service you provide can be used around the world.
5. There is something to say about your local market. Local businesses will see you as one of "us," and not some stranger from another part of the country or world. They will trust you and respect your service because you are local.
6. Free and low-cost internet banners are spread all through out the World Wide Web. Banners that pop-up at the top of a page or in a separate window would automatically catch your target audience’s attention. Heck even banners that pop under sneak their way into your audiences view.
This tactic would mix great with linking up with other bloggers. Give it a try.
7. If your blog and its free promotion did not work even after accomplishing these methods, analyze your blog. Track down all visitors, advertisements, and transactions. Then locate errors in with your blog. Upload new content at least 3 times a week to your blog. By continuously providing new content for you're audience keeps your blog from going stale and while keeping it updated.
Be ready to try the methods that work for you over again and scheduled them into your regular traffic system.It has always been said that the best things in life are always free. I would have to agree with that statement. And as soon as your free blog promotion proves to the audience its worth keeping, then you’ll believe it’s true as well.
Okay, if you have any blog traffic tactics that work well for you, tell me about it in the comment section below.
Or if you have any questions related to today's post ask away and I will give you my best answer. Really I won't hold any secret traffic tactic back.
Thank you for reading Save Time and Money with these 8 blog Tips that will save you time.